5.01.2008

Modified Dishcloth Bib


So remember that easy peasy dishcloth pattern we linked to a couple posts back? This is it, coming back to us as a bib. When I first made the dishcloths I fell in love with the stitch pattern. It knits very quickly, looks harder than it is, and it is fun to change colors. I was always interested in starting the next one to see what it would look like. Well, here is another way to satisfy that longing. Just turn it into a bib with some very easy, and very quick modifications! I think it turned out pretty cute, but it doesn't hurt to have such a sweet model!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute! You can't get anything more absorbent than that!

Rayia said...

Love the bib, Rachel! Way to be crafty!

Deborah R Foucachon said...

Love it! I want to buy one NOW! :D

Nellie said...

Very cute and creative! Are they really as easy to make as all that?